Monday, November 2, 2009

The weekend

Well, the weekend went very well. My better half and I were able to stay on track for most of the weekend. We both indulged in a sliver of wedding cake but otherwise, we did great! I am so grateful that he is dedicated to the plan. As the leader of our family, I don't know if he always understands the effect he can have on all three of us. I, the mom, have a similar affect but I look to him for strength when I want to eat that giant bar of chocolate or just eat something less healthy because it is easier.
I am wondering about when we should get together with Bluebonnet health. Ideally for us, this weekend to weigh, check in and get marching orders for the future. We could probably skype after that. My sweetie has order the same scale so we should be able to report weight online.
I weighed today and I was at 204.5. My scale at work is a bit lighter than Susan's but I have probably lost between 5-7 pounds.
I "treated" myself with some window shopping. Once I am below 200, I can begin to shop in normal sizes for some things. That spells success for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment