Saturday, November 21, 2009

The week

This has been a weird week. I felt very lazy about prepping and cooking for us. We ate as we should but it was very random. I enjoyed going to the session on Tuesday-it was motivating. My husband was sick this week with some major gastric intestinal distress so Thursday night free night ended up being Chick Fil A for the boy. I had sampled at Pappasitos Wednesday night when I hosted a educational night there. Tonight is Saturday and I am back at 199 and so happy. I have eaten a small bag of dark chocolate covered almonds-so not good. The husband is right-the extra, unstructured time on Saturdays and Sundays can be difficult. What to celebrate? I made two really good meals today. The boys has been eating "chili dogs" (Ezekiel buns, organic hot dog and chili beans with mustard). I made myself a sloppy Juan (lean beef with beans and lots of Mexican spices over 1 hamburger bun + cheese and mustard). For dinner I did Uncle Ben's mushroom wild rice with cubes of chicken breast and zucchini. Yum.
Our plan for free choice tomorrow is breakfast out (this may not happen), the boys will have chicken wings and I will get some Mexican in for dinner. We have talked about small treats instead of a free for all-I hope our bodies are fooled and we don't gain too much.
We will be with my family after Tuesday. My sister is on a major health kick and my mom has a black belt in weight watchers so healthy eating won't be too much of a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment