Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1-7-0 be your own hero

No, that is not my weight, but that is my goal. This morning I weighed 188. I am happy -for sure- about that but I feel that my body has be hovering for a few days and I am pulling up my big girl pants and getting a move on! No more dilly dallying for me.
I attended the support group last night and I am so grateful for such genuine people. You could feel the raw emotions and how really there everyone was for each other.
Something new I learned last night-at least one meal a day-the vegtables need to be the star of the show. This will be new for me. I see a lot more salads in my future!
Tonight I will be going to the Team Weight Loss group at my gym (Lifetime Fitness). I call this group the fat club. Easier, shorter and I can remember it. We meet three times a week. Mondays are 30 minutes, Wednesdays are 45 and Fridays are an hour. We primarily work out on the treadmill and we SWEAT. I am too easy on myself when I do it alone. Have a great week-it is half over!

No comments:

Post a Comment