Monday, December 7, 2009

I the Husband.......12/6/09

Last blog weight was 365; now current weight is 358. Was very interested to see my weight today.
Had the situation where friends had invited me for some live music at a local bar. My intentions were not to eat there because I had been before and knew there were not allot of good options. Did know that I would probably have a few beers; last time I did not. The plan was to eat before I left the house but that did not work out. So did eat a hamburger with onion rings. Good news is I ate half the burger and was so full it was not even an option to try the second half either physically or mentally. Probably the first time in my life I let that big of a burger go back to the kitchen for the dumpster. Substituted the onion rings for the fries, let's hope that helped. I prefer onions anyway. Had several beers; one of those places with lots of beers on tap. Its an english pub type place. Sunday was also a challenge. Had committed to taking lunch to a friend who had recently had major surgery. Wanted to take something more healthy but they are not on a program and figured their kids would turn their nose up at anything healthy. Also again ran out of time coming right out of church and rushing to get on the othe side of town for lunch with the goods. So ate a couple bites of pizza.
Was worried about the effect of these two days. I had dropped back to 362 a few days ago.
Unless its going to take longer to see the effect on my weight, looks like I have continued to lose.

The son did well and lost another pound over the weekend. He is now at 145.

No comments:

Post a Comment